Wednesday, January 21, 2009

She wants no talk

So I haven't posted in a while, so thee next couple are going to jump around a bit...

Lately, I've been on several dates with a woman who my family set me up with. She lives out of town, so the first time we met up, I went to meet her. We met for lunch and than browsed around some museums a bit. We seemed to hit it off. Our conversation was good, she was down to earth and I got the feeling we have similar interests. There was some joking around and a couple of awkward moments, but nothing really bad. We ended the date with a nice hug and than I got in my car and drove back home.

The next time we met, she came up her. I cooked lunch and than we went out to a local flower garden. Once again it was a pretty good time. We spent a lot of time talking as we walked around the gardens and really just got to know eachother. We ended the night with a respectful kiss and than she took off to head home.

The lastest date, was back down there. I went down and spent 2 days down there. We went to a couple of different places, some movies and more of the same getting to know eachother. It was cool. We did make out a bit, but nothing above a rated PG.

The hesitation on my part was because I can't figure her out. Most girls I meet want more attention and phone time. This girl on the other hand, doesn't seem to want to talk on the phone or communicate much outside of the times when we meet face to face. This is really different than what I'm used to. I actually have mixed feelings about it. Part of me likes the no pressure, laid back approach to this. The other part of me finds this weird and can't understand it.

No comments: