Thursday, September 18, 2008

Popping my blog cherry

So this is my first entry in this blog. I don't know why I'm doing this. Maybe its just me trying to get my thoughts out in a constructive manner. Recently I ended a long term engagement with someone very important in my life. We were culturally different and after being together for a couple of years, we realized that neither of us could accept living in the other's lifestyle or under a state of compromise. Some ideals and some habits are not meant to be changed.

I've now moved and live close to my amazing family and friends. I've gotten back into the saddle of the dating scene and at the same time started to be more introspective about what I want in life. Some days I feel great and feel like the world is my oyster. Other days I feel terrible and like I'll never be in a great relationship again. Thats why I'm writing. A friend suggested this as a constructive way to get my thoughts out.

No comments: